What are Solfeggio Frequencies?
- 1 What are Solfeggio Frequencies?
- 2 Benefits of Solfeggio Frequencies
- 3 Types of Solfeggio Frequencies
- 4 174 Hertz sounds & 963 Hertz Sound
- 5 639 Hz
- 6 432 Hz
- 7 The Science Behind Solfeggio Frequencies
- 8 Best Way to Listen Binaural beats and Solfeggio Frequencies
- 9 An important aspect when hearing any genre of music is the choice of speakers, specially in relaxation music based on the use of certain frequencies.
- 10 Where to Download solfeggio frequencies in mp3 For free
- 11 Wrap up
The Solfeggio Frequencies were introduced in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse written by Leonard Horowitz In his book he writes that even the early Catholic Church knew the Solfeggio Frequencies and their effects.
Benefits of Solfeggio Frequencies
- They were used in spiritual music - for example in the Gregorian Chants.
- According to Horowitz, the SolfeggioFrequencies are based on the physical fact that all matter in our universe vibrates at a certain frequency.
- This fundamental vibration of matter and the human body can be influenced by having matter confronted with a different frequency.
- Alternative healing methods also use this principle for example in homeopathy or bioresonance therapy Horowitz theory says that even different states of consciousness can be achieved by listening to the frequencies for a longer period of time.
Types of Solfeggio Frequencies
That way self-healing powers of the body can be addressed. 174 hz 285 hz 396 hz 417 hz 528 hz 639 hz 741 hz 852 hz 963 hz The original Solfeggio Frequencies Consist of only six tones. Based on the pattern of how these frequencies are built on each other you can calculate even more tones.
There are three frequencies which can be calculated below the 396 Hertz and infinite frequencies above 852 Hertz Thus three new Solfeggio Frequencies Have been established: Since there is no scientific evidence for the described effects of the frequencies I recommend you not to rely on 100% on it! In my opinion, listening to the frequencies and finding out yourself what you feel seems to be the most reliable option.
How Choose Best Solfeggio Frequency For You?
Here are two ways you could choose the right frequency for you... I'd like to emphasize that this recommendation is my personal experience as a musician and not a scientifically proven approach.
POSSIBILITY 1 If you've been into yoga before, you might have heard of the colors of the seven chakras. The Solfeggio Frequencies strongly remind me of this color theory. Colors can be assigned to frequencies.
For example the color red has a frequency range of 430 to 480 THz, while blue moves between 610 to 670 THz. This means that red has a slower vibration than blue. It's the same with sounds. Low notes swing slower than high notes.
174 Hertz sounds & 963 Hertz Sound
The Solfeggio Frequency 174 Hertz sounds the lowest 963 Hertz sound the highest Each Solfeggio Frequency is assigned to a chakra and to the color of that chakra.
If you already know which of your chakras is unbalanced, you could now use this info to choose the Solfeggio Frequency that fits your state of mind.
For example, You'd like to improve your tolerance and communication skills with the people surrounding you.
This is what the heart chakra stands for in yoga and connected to that is Solfeggio Frequency 639 Hz For your meditation you could now select music with the frequency 639 Hz POSSIBILITY 2
As we learned earlier, colors and tones have different vibrations. Deep sounds are soothing to us while high notes awaken our attention and activate our senses. In other words:
There are lots of other frequencies besides the Solfeggio Frequencies for example music in 432 Hz No matter what frequency you choose almost every music is more pleasant than 440 Hz music... a very harsh sounding and randomly chosen instrument tuning.
The Science Behind Solfeggio Frequencies
- This "standard pitch" was decided in 1939 and has been used to unify musical tuning worldwide until today; simply for the sake of convenience!
- Scientifically it has never been proven that the Solfeggio Frequencies are truly "healing music" But I believe that the use of certain frequencies really makes a difference.
- The good thing is: you can't go wrong with using them! You have no risks or side effects, so why not use them as relaxation music and maybe even benefit from them?
The deeper, the more music is physically perceptible - we literally feel the bass in our stomach... The higher the tones, the more they are perceptible to our conscious mind. Are you a person who likes to touch things?
Someone who has to FEEL everything in order to feel good? In meditation with one of the high Solfeggio Frequencies, you could now work on your less active chakras.
Best Way to Listen Binaural beats and Solfeggio Frequencies
An important aspect when hearing any genre of music is the choice of speakers, specially in relaxation music based on the use of certain frequencies.
Please do not listen to relaxation music through the tiny speakers of your smartphone This is increasingly being practiced today, although the music of any kind requires a wide frequency spectrum in order to sound full and actually have an effect.
The tiny speakers of smartphones have an extremely narrow frequency bandwidth and can only reproduce a cropped version of your music. Especially the important low frequencies can't be reproduced correctly. For taking benefits of all the frequencies you can chekcout these article Best Recommended Headphones For Binaural Beats & Solgeggio Frequencies
Smartphone speakers may be suitable for quick listening to podcasts or news. But they were not made for meditation music. However, it's absolutely ok to listen to relaxing music on your smartphone, if you use headphones or external speakers! Are you going to try the Solfeggio Frequencies or have you already tested them? Let me know in the comments below!
Where to Download solfeggio frequencies in mp3 For free
So there are many sources which provide solfeggio frequency and most people go to Youtube to listen to solfeggio frequency but i want to tell you that
Youtube will never be a good source for providing meditation music and binaural beats.
Because youtube works against these helping frequencies and the latest algorithm of youtube compresses the frequency audio which results in the music becoming obsolete and never being used as solfeggio and binaural beats.
You can check out our site for best and effective binaural beats and solfeggio frequencies for free Here.
- Binaural Beats Creativity Booster-(Download & Listen NOW)
- Binaural Beats for Intelligence Booster-Download
- 963 Hz Solfeggio Frequency & Benefits (Listen NOW)
- 528 Hz Best Love Solfeggio Frequency (Listen NOW)
Are you a person who likes to think everything through in detail before you take action? Are you better at logically grasping than in feeling your presence? Then the lower frequencies could help you compensate your hyperactive conscious mind and activate your lower chakras.
These were just two general examples. If you practice yoga or meditation you may already have an idea which of your chakras might need more of your attention... If you choose exactly the right frequency or not, it plays a minor role in my opinion. There are no harmful side effects while listening to music
So even if you are completely wrong with your choice, any meditation with any frequency is still better than no meditation at all!